INVESTMENT MANAGER:

SAFS

PORTFOLIO MANAGER:

CLARENCE CHEW

INVESTMENT STRATEGY:

Cryptocurrencies

FUND LAUNCH DATE:

Jan 2019

E-MAIL CONTACT:

STRATEGY DESCRIPTION:

The Fund is focused on understanding how blockchain ties to the world. By having the deepest understanding of the technology and its impact on the financial markets as a new asset class, the Fund’s investment objective is to see to maximise risk-adjusted returns by translating that knowledge into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with new and emerging blockchain companies. The Fund aim to invest in a mix of Tactical and Passive Portfolio: typically, 60% of total funds in tactical portfolio which consists mainly of a quantitative investment method to identify investment ideas among the majors/large cap categories of crypto tokens. The remaining 40% of the Passive Portfolio with a target allocation of approximately 20% into hedging strategies and 20% into longer term holdings (including small, medium caps and ICOs).