1. By executing this Agreement and confirming your attendance to the Event, you confirm, represent and warrant your status as anAccredited Investor pursuant to S4A of the Securities and Futures Act. Any funds, investments and securities that may be discussed at the Event generally may not be registered or qualified with, nor approved or disapproved by any regulatory or governmental authority, nor has any regulatory or governmental authority passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of any information that has been or will be provided. Accordingly, such funds and securities may not be offered or sold or made the subject of an invitation for subscription or purchase, nor may any other document or material in connection with the offer or sale or invitation for subscription or purchase of any securities be circulated or distributed, whether directly or indirectly, to any person in Singapore, other than (i) to an institutional or accredited investor as defined in section 4A of the SFA, (ii) to a relevant person as defined in section 275 of the SFA.
2. All information presented in connection with the Swiss-Asia Cap-Intro including any fund profiles or manager biographies (“Information”) has been provided by the managers which participate in the Swiss-Asia Cap-Intro (the “Manager Participants”), and has not been verified for accuracy or completeness by by Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte Ltd. The Information may not be suitable for any or all institutions. Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte Ltd does not endorse or in any other way recommend any of the Manager Participants who have contributed to the Information or any of their products. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results and Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte Ltdin in no way guarantees the investment performance, earnings or return of capital invested in any of the products or securities detailed in the Information. The Information shall not form the primary basis of any investment decision. It is the your responsibility to independently confirm the Information and to obtain any other information deemed relevant to any investment decisionSwiss-Asia Financial Services Pte Ltdmakes no representation or warranty (express or implied) regarding the fairness, accuracy, fitness for purpose, correctness or completeness of the statements, opinions, estimates, conclusions and other information contained in the Information and Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte Ltdaccepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, direct or indirect, arising from the Information
3. You understand that (a) investments in funds are speculative, involve a high degree of risk, and are illiquid; (b) Funds may be highly leveraged and their performance can be volatile; and (c) you could lose all or a substantial amount of any investment you make in any Fund.
4. You agree that Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte. Ltd. may collect, use and disclose your personal data, which you have provided in this form, for providing marketing material that you have agreed to receive, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
5. You represent and warrant that the individual clicking the button below that states “I Hereby Accept The Above Terms and Conditions” is duly authorized by all necessary action to agree to and accept these Capital Introductions Terms on your behalf.
6. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EVENT WE MAKE TO YOU (INCLUDING SUMMARY INFORMATION AND INFORMATION WE DISTRIBUTE AT CONFERENCES OR EVENTS) DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY AN INTEREST OR MAKE AN INVESTMENT IN ANY FUND OR ANY SECURITIES, TO OR FROM ANY PERSON IN ANY JURISDICTION. ANY SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION MAY ONLY BE MADE PURSUANT TO A CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM AS SUPPLEMENTED FROM TIME TO TIME THAT RELATES SPECIFICALLY TO SUCH FUND, INVESTMENT OR SECURITIES.
7. For the purposes of this letter any reference to “us” or “we” means Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte. Ltd. and any reference to “you” or “your” means the Investor whose details appear at the sign up page to this Event and if that Investor acts as a Manager or agent on behalf of others, then any reference to “you” or “your” means any entities on whose behalf any such Manager or agent who is invited to the Event.
8. To accept these terms please click on the acceptance button below. By doing so, a legally binding contract will be created between you and Swiss-Asia Financial Services Pte. Ltd. on the terms of these Cap-Intro Terms. Only click on the acceptance button if you intend to be legally bound by these Cap-Intro Terms.